- 2019-2020 School Year classes begin September 3, 2019 and end in May 2020
- There will be a 10% discount on monthly tuition for 2 students that join from the same family or students who take 2 classes and 15% discount on monthly tuition for 3 or more students that join from the same family or a student who takes 3 or more classes
- There is a $20 non-refundable registration fee. We offer military discounts!
Click the "Class Schedule" button for days and times
Ballet/Tap/Tumble Combo Class
This class combines ballet/tap/tumble combo class for kids with special needs. This class is made to adapt to all abilities and a broad age range by using in-class volunteers to help students throughout the class. Through ballet, we will work on stationary and across the floor movements in groups, or solo. We will work on self expression and building a sense of community through tapping and choreography. Tumbling will help with fine and gross motor skills, patience and teamwork. This class will perform one dance in the recital. Ages 7-18. $40 a month. Scholarships available by calling.
- Must have an adult caregiver/helper present during the duration of the class
- Must be between the ages of 7-18
- Must not be in a medically fragile state (ex. require feeding tubes and etc.)